Parad Shivling Mercury Idol First Quality Small Size for Home Temple Pooja (100g)
- Weight – 100g
- Condition – New
- Material – Parad
- Product Type – Puja Item
What is a parad shivling ?
- Parad or Mercury is a liquid metal. It is also used in the thermometer to measure body temperature. Parad is considered the seed of Lord Shiva, thus, sanctified. Parad Shivling is formed when the liquid metal Mercury is mixed with other chemicals to solidify it through different procedures. However, Parad Ling is a gross form of Lord Shiva worshipping what you attain luck and abundance with the grace of Lord Shiva.
How to keep Parad Shivling in the house ?
- Acquire and establish it on a Monday, Shivratri day or any auspicious day.
- The first step is to worship Lord Ganesha – the primal Lord.
- Perform Rudra Abhisheka with either holy water of Ganga or a mixture of cow’s milk, Ganga Jal, Ghee, Curd, and Honey; while performing Abhisheka, chant a Shiva Mantra at least 108 times.
- Make the ling dry with a clean cloth and place it on a clean Asna (seat or cloth).
- Offer things like flowers, Bilva leaves, rice, and sweets, etc.
- Show Dhoop and Deep to the Shivling and perform Aarti.
- Establish the Ling and daily worship or at least bow before the Linga for peace, prosperity, and progress.
- Performing any remedies or Mantra chanting before the Parad Shivling yields ultimate results.